- “Candidate” means individuals who are looking for jobs.
- “Employer” means a person or entity that is accessing a Hotelhired.com Website to post a job.
- “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Hotelhired.com
- “Hotelhired.com” means a job board website.
- To register on the Hotelhired.com website you must be 15 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
C. Password and Security
- When candidate/employer register to hotelhired.com, the system will ask you to sumbit password. The password you are submit should be keep safely.
- If you loss your password, you can request to hotelhired.com to reset your password and hotelhired.com will be sent the reset procedure to your email.
- Hotelhired.com not responsible for the loss of your password
D. Availability of the Hotelhired.com website
- Your access to the hotelhired.com website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.